Whenever the weather is warm and dry enough (and not too hot), we will gather on Sunday for outdoor worship at our building (3535 Kessler Blvd E Dr, Indy). We are also live streaming the gathering for those unable to join us.
If you plan to join us for worship, please keep in mind these 4 things:
- You’ll need to bring your own lawn chairs, blankets, umbrellas, etc. We’ll be worshiping on the lawn on the south side of the building.
- You’ll need to practice social distancing. Keep 6 feet of distance between you(r family) and others at all times.
- Facemasks are optional.
- If you have kids, please read this important message from our Kids Coordinator Ryan Donoho.
Here are a few more details about how we will worship together:
- Paper worship booklets will be available on a table, but won’t be handed out. The liturgy will also be available on our website and accessible on your mobile device.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to use when you first arrive, and when you come forward for communion.
- The communion elements will be placed on the altar before the service by someone who has just washed and sanitized their hands.
- The Celebrant will wear be wearing a mask during the communion prayers.
- Finally, if you or a member in your immediate family test positive for Covid-19 we ask that you inform a member of our staff or Vestry so that we can work with you to identify others in our community who might have been exposed. It’s important for us to know this information so that we can work together to keep our community safe.
If the weather is too cold, or hot, or wet, we’ll meet for worship indoors.