There are quite a few significant events coming up for our congregation over the next few weeks. Please take some time to make a note of those that pertain to you so you can participate as fully as possible in the life of our community.
- Thu Nov 2 (7:00pm): Bishop Jennifer visiting
- Sun Nov 5 (9:30am): Coffee & Donuts before church
- Sun Nov 5 (9:30am): Jr/Sr High students meeting
- Sun Nov 5 (10:30am): Baptisms and new member reception during worship
- Sun Nov 12 (9:00am): Congregational Meeting
In these church-wide events, along with our Table Groups, DNA Groups, and other gatherings, we are learning what it means to be the Body of Christ together, given for the life of the world.
As I said in my sermon this past Sunday, Jesus has established God’s Eucharistic empire of abundance in our midst, where what is given away always returns, and what is shared is never lost. Let’s learn the ways of this Eucharistic empire, trusting God to provide for our needs as we share with one another.