We gather in-person for worship Sunday mornings at 11:15am at 3535 Kessler Blvd E Dr in Indy. We will also provide an online gathering option for those unable to join us.
We ask that you not attend in-person worship if:
- You or someone in your household feels ill or has a fever,
- You or someone in your household has been exposed to someone with Covid in the last 10 days,
- You or someone in your household is awaiting Covid test results.
If you plan to join us for worship, please look over these protocols we have put in place to keep everyone safe:
- Because our level of community transmission is currently “High” (Red), our Bishop is requesting that everyone wear face masks before, during, and after worship (even if you are fully vaccinated).
- Social distancing will no longer be required; however, please feel free to reserve a few seats around yourself if you would like some space.
- We have resumed kids ministry, and it will be provided as frequently as we are able to staff classes. Each Sunday we will have a nursery available (babies-3 years olds). We will also offer a kids class (for kids 4 years-4th grade) as volunteers are available and a bi-weekly middle school DNA group (for 5th-8th grade students). For Sunday, September 19, the nursery, younger kids class, and middle school DNA will meet. Our participation guidelines provide additional details. Feel free to reach out to Ryan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Andrea (email@example.com) if you have questions or are interested in volunteering.
- Finally, if you or a member in your immediate family test positive for Covid-19 we ask that you inform a member of our staff or Vestry so that we can work with you to identify others in our community who might have been exposed. It’s important for us to know this information so that we can work together to keep our community safe.