We gather in-person for worship Sunday mornings at 10:30am at 609 E 29th St (Broadway UMC) in Indy. We also offer an online gathering option for those unable to join us.
We ask that you not attend in-person worship if:
- You or someone in your household feels ill or has a fever,
- You or someone in your household has been exposed to someone with Covid in the last 10 days,
- You or someone in your household is awaiting Covid test results.
If you plan to join us for worship, please look over these protocols we have put in place to keep everyone safe:
- Because our CDC Covid-19 Community Level is currently “Low”, face masks are optional for those who are fully vaccinated. (Those who work with children ineligible for the vaccine will be wearing face masks while working with the kids.)
- We have resumed kids ministry, and it will be provided as frequently as we are able to staff classes. Each Sunday we will have a nursery available (babies-3 years olds). We will also offer a kids class (for kids 4 years-4th grade) as volunteers are available and a bi-weekly middle school DNA group (for 5th-8th grade students). Sign up for our email newsletter for the latest information each week on which kids classes will be meeting. Our participation guidelines provide additional details. Feel free to reach out to Ryan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Andrea (email@example.com) if you have questions or are interested in volunteering.
- Finally, if you or a member in your immediate family test positive for Covid-19 we ask that you inform a member of our staff or Vestry so that we can work with you to identify others in our community who might have been exposed. It’s important for us to know this information so that we can work together to keep our community safe.