All are invited to a Harvest Party / Chili Cook-off / Outdoor Concert at the Pitts’ farm (5545 W 46th St, Indy) on Saturday October 15.
At 5pm we’ll gather for a potluck dinner (bring a pot of chili or some chili fixins) in the evening, and at 7:30pm we’ll enjoy an outdoor concert by Zach Pietrini (a friend of Matt’s and Ben’s) at the barn.
ATTN: Some important information and REQUESTS from Jeff and MaryEllen
First, please RSVP by Wednesday night (Oct 12) if you plan to come!
This way they can make a plan for parking. You can do this in one of the following ways:
- DM Jeff or MaryEllen in GroupMe,
- Text MaryEllen: 317-698-5889 or Jeff: 317-363-1643), or
- Email MaryEllen or Jeff.
Second, we need help with the following:
- Paper plates, bowls, utensils, and cups for about 50 people (we already have plenty of napkins). Please email MaryEllen (or call: 317-698-5889) if you can bring these.
- A small team (up to 4 people) to be on standby for possible final party set-up tasks during the day on Friday. We will contact you Thursday to let you know if we need your help. Email MaryEllen (or call: 317-698-5889) if you can be on this standby setup team.
- Tables (with tablecloths) for the abundant food and drinks, plus chairs or blankets for your family’s seating. Email MaryEllen (or call: 317-698-5889) if you can bring a table.
- Everybody bring food! You can make some chili for the cook-off, or bring chili toppings, salads, bread (corn or otherwise), desserts and drinks (cold and hot).
A few final reminders:
- Costumes are VERY welcome 🙂
- Closed-toed shoes are best on the farm’s uneven surfaces.
- Dress for the evening weather (quite cool!).