Right now we have two different kinds of groups that meet throughout the week.
Table Groups are about taking the encounter of Sunday and embodying the presence of Christ around our dining rooms tables in neighborhoods and relational networks. It’s about being the Body of Christ together, and it involves a fairly simple rhythm:
- We gather in Christ’s presence to share a meal together (everyone pitches in).
- We share thanksgivings and “highs and lows” around the table as we eat together.
- We have some kind of discussion that opens us up to discerning God’s work among us.
- We end by praying together for one another, for the church, and for our community.
Right now we have three Table Groups:
- Downtown/Bates-Hendricks (Thursdays 6-8pm): contact email@example.com for more info.
- Northside/Fishers (Fridays 6-8pm): contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Midtown/Fall Creek (in the process of organizing – contact email@example.com for more info.
DNA Groups are our primary environment for discipleship and formation (being with Jesus to learn from Jesus how to be like Jesus), where we learn to pay attention to how God is at work in and through our lives and participate more deeply in the life God shares with us.
DNA Groups aren’t open for anyone to drop into and out of whenever (they’re high-commitment and deeply relational), and they start whenever we have enough interest to start one.
If you’re interested in hearing more about participating in a DNA Group, contact us and let us know!