We have two different kinds of groups that meet throughout the week: Table Groups for fellowship, and DNA Groups for spiritual formation.
Table Groups are how we embody the presence of Christ in our neighborhoods and relational networks. It’s about being the Body of Christ together, and it involves a fairly simple rhythm:
- We gather in Christ’s presence to share a meal together (everyone pitches in).
- We share our lives with one another, listening to each other and advocating for each other.
- We pray together for one another, for the church, and our community.
Right now we have three Table Groups:
- Downtown (Thursdays 6-8pm): contact Jon Crawford (email@example.com) for more info.
- Fishers (Fridays 6-8pm): contact Ryan Donoho (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more info.
- Midtown (Fall schedule TBA): contact Angie Capps (email@example.com) for more info.
DNA Groups are our primary environment for spiritual formation, where we learn to pay attention to how God is at work in and through our lives and participate more deeply in the life God shares with us.
DNA Groups aren’t open for anyone to drop into and out of whenever (they’re high-commitment and deeply relational), and they start whenever we have enough interest to start one.
If you’re interested in hearing more about participating in a DNA Group, contact us and let us know!