We’re doing a fall retreat this year! November 2-3, 2018 at Flat Rock River YMCA Camp in St. Paul, Indiana.
Topic: the Enneagram
We’ll be talking about the Enneagram, a newly revived, yet ancient personality typing system that will grow self-understanding, and deepen compassion for yourself and others. More than just new information about your personality, the Enneagram opens up powerful possibilities for deep spiritual transformation.
Here’s some of what we’ll be doing:
- Discovering the 3 centers and 9 types of the Enneagram, which one you might be, and why that matters,
- Growing in your compassion for and understanding of yourself and others,
- Crafting a “transformation experiment” based on your type that moves you toward greater awareness and Christlikeness, and
- Learning how to communicate more effectively with friends, family, and coworkers.
No prior reading or knowledge of the Enneagram is necessary. Just come ready to participate and learn!
Friday November 2 – Saturday November 3, 2018
- Retreat starts Friday November 2 at 5pm (dinner onsite)
- Retreat ends Saturday November 3 after dinner (~7pm)
If you’ve secured a spot and need to make payment, you can do so by filling out the form below ($72.91 per person = $71 registration + $1.91 bank fee):