- This event has passed.
Table Groups are about moving from the encounter of Sunday info embodying the presence of Christ around our dining rooms tables in neighborhoods and relational networks. It’s about being the Body of Christ together, and it involves a fairly simple rhythm:
- We gather in Christ’s presence to share a meal together (everyone pitches in).
- We share thanksgivings and “highs and lows” around the table as we eat together.
- We have some kind of discussion that opens us up to discerning God’s work among us.
- We end by praying together for one another, for the church, and for our community.
Right now we have two Table Groups:
- Northside/Fishers (Thursdays 6-8pm): contact email@example.com for location info.
- Downtown/Bates-Hendricks (Thursdays 6-8pm): contact firstname.lastname@example.org for location info.