- This event has passed.
Event Series: Northside Table Group
Table Groups are about taking the encounter of Sunday and embodying the presence of Christ around our dining rooms tables in neighborhoods and relational networks. It’s about being the Body of Christ together, and it involves a fairly simple rhythm:
- We gather in Christ’s presence to share a meal together (everyone pitches in).
- We share thanksgivings and “highs and lows” around the table as we eat together.
- We have some kind of discussion that opens us up to discerning God’s work among us.
- We end by praying together for one another, for the church, and for our community.
Right now we have three Table Groups:
- Northside/Carmel (Mondays 6-8pm): contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Downtown/Bates-Hendricks (Thursdays 6-8pm): contact email@example.com for more info.
- Midtown/Fall Creek Place (1st and 3rd Tuesdays 6-7pm): contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.