Dear siblings in Christ,
We have just (pretty much) finalized our church calendar for the fall, and I’m excited about all the opportunities we will have to connect as a community with each other and God.
We will announce all of these separately as we close to each date, but I wanted to lay out everything we have planned for the fall so you can put relevant events on your calendar:
- Sat Sep 30 – Barn Door Family Movie Night
- Sun Oct 1 – First Sunday Coffee & Donuts
- Sun Oct 8 – Table 101 Class begins (Anglicanism & The Table)
- Sat Oct 14 – Harvest Party at Falcon Creek Farm
- Sun Oct 15 – Table 101 Class (Sacraments & Worship)
- Sun Oct 22 – Table 101 Class (Liturgy Walkthrough)
- Sun Oct 29 – Table 101 Class (Discipleship, Mission, and Leadership)
- Sun Nov 5 – First Sunday Coffee & Donuts
- Sun Nov 5 – Baptisms & Reception of New Members
- Sun Nov 12 – Debriefing our Year With the Women’s Lectionary (9am)
- Sun Dec 3 – First Sunday Coffee & Donuts
- Sun Dec 3 – First Sunday of Advent!
This is all in addition to our weekly gatherings for Holy Eucharist, Table Groups, and DNA Groups. There’s a lot happening! Of course there’s never any pressure to be involved in everything. We hope it all feels like a big invitation to community, giving and receiving love as we learn to embody our belonging in Christ.
I’m very grateful for the way that y’all participate in the life of our community. God is rooting and grounding us in love, teaching us to grow and build each other up in love as Christ’s body.
Yours in Christ,