As we approach Advent, our church is full with activity:
- We’ll have an all-church meeting this Sunday, Nov 21 at 9:30am in the Fellowship Hall. We’ll discuss some vision for the coming year, updates on our search for a new place and time to worship, as well as some details about our giving campaign. Childcare for age 5 and under will be provided.
- Also this Sunday during worship we will be doing baptisms! If you’re interested in participating, email Fr. Ben.
- Also this Sunday at 6pm everyone is invited to Nancy Nethercott’s ordination to the priesthood in the sanctuary. There will be a reception (with cake!) following in the Fellowship Hall.
- Thank you to all who have filled out your giving campaign for 2022. If you haven’t done so yet, you can make your pledge online.
- I’ve heard from a number of you that you’d like to be a part of a class on Mammon. We’re looking to start that in January (Sunday mornings at 9:30am). More info soon on a scope and schedule for this class.
- As we announced a couple weeks ago, our lease at Spirit of Joy expires Jan 30, 2022. We are prayerfully discerning what’s next for the time and place of our worship gathering. Would you join us in prayer that we can find a new place? As you pray, if you think of a connection or possibility for our future meeting space feel free to reach out to me.
I think that’s all the reminders for this week! It’s an honor and a joy to lead our church alongside our staff and vestry and other clergy. We are your servants, for Christ’s sake.
With deep gratitude,